• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sureterm Direct, any experience?

As above, comparethemarket keeps bringing them up as cheapest to insure 4x4's, eg price of £650 (in a BD postcode) with nearest competitor at £1400.

Have done the usual google, found a fair few review sites, however can't be too sure these are not the usual spam dodgy companies throw out in order to build a rep.

Wary of prices that seem this cheap.

the wife insures her vitara with these, they are dirt cheap but we havent had to put a claim in so they could be rubbish, this doesnt help in the slightest does it?

the wife insures her vitara with these, they are dirt cheap but we havent had to put a claim in so they could be rubbish, this doesnt help in the slightest does it?

Not at all.

However knowing someone else has used them makes me a little less sceptical of their intentions.

This reminds me of this company that kept popping up when I used CTM. Flux direct I believe they were called.....IMO I wouldn't bother, they can insure you but in the even of an accident I doubt they would be any good.

the wife has had another quote for this year, they said £800, a £500 increase on this year beccuase they dont want to cover any business mileage

This reminds me of this company that kept popping up when I used CTM. Flux direct I believe they were called.....IMO I wouldn't bother, they can insure you but in the even of an accident I doubt they would be any good.

I'm with Flux Direct, they are actually part of Adrian Flux...

Back