• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Surprise surprise

Had to drive home in this awful weather and my car cuts out. It happened one time previous to this when it was also teeming with rain. I had just changed the induction kit to a AEM CAI before it started to do it.

Sorry to hear this fella but as I have said before, my CTR and AEM were the most open to the rain possible and I never had a single problem - the strectch of M6 from Merseyside to Rugby in torential rain and not a single stutter. 8)

Its odd I am not sure why. It can only be to do with the rain as the only times it has cut out is when it is teaming down

check the sensor is in the AEM correctly. Is it the dry flow air filter? they are pants in the rain.

erm isnt this the exact same thread as is posted on civictype-r.co.uk?

im sure i have just been posting in there for the last 2 days with someone who is adamant that the AEM is crap? :lol: :roll:

Alex

Sorry but I wouldn't touch the AEM with a bargepole.

An open filter that is situated low enough to cause issues :roll:

I know some people have experienced no problems whatsoever but there have been a few who have had a few.

Just go Gruppe M and save yourself the hassle or even stay with stock airbox.

Back