• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

SwiftCover.com - I've just had a shock :shock: :shock:

NeilH

Banned
I've just got an insurance quote from Swiftcover.com for my CTR and I've almost fallen of my back-side and I'm sat down :shock: :shock:

I am currently insured with Direct Line and I ended up paying nearly £800 and according to Swiftcover.com, they can insure me for less then £550! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Guess what I'm going to be doing when it comes time to renew? I'm out of here :arrow: :arrow:

You need at least 3 years NCB. I will have to wait another year then :)

smeg said:
You need at least 3 years NCB. I will have to wait another year then :)

I've got 6 years and i'm 26 in may and they wouldn't quote! :lol:

I've just had a shock, I have....

a) not lived in this country long enough (4 years is maximum option, I have lived here 30 years)
b) Not held licence long enough (5 years is maximum option, I satisfy that also)
c) not correct licence (full Uk licence is highest, I satisfy that also)

Great site :(

simonprelude said:
I've just had a shock, I have....

a) not lived in this country long enough (4 years is maximum option, I have lived here 30 years)
b) Not held licence long enough (5 years is maximum option, I satisfy that also)
c) not correct licence (full Uk licence is highest, I satisfy that also)

Great site :(

LOL!! :lol:

Back