• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

T.G's Purple Pearl FD2.

Any "off season " shopping for this car Ron ?

Nah Stu, it's tucked up in the garage outa site and mind ATM so been quiet, still considering the flash pro and map for the spring time ;)

How do you get on with your de cat come MOT time? PM me if you want :)

T.G.

TWSTSCI.jpg

Romain working his magic?

Oh yeah, first time iv'e had a car done, didn't give it much v-tec on the way home as it was peeing down but had a spin out on friday and it was great ;) Caught me by surprise coming out of a roundabout.....v-tec kicks in.....Diff locks up.....zoom :) Great.
Romain also calibrated the speedo as it was over reading by loads, spot on now.

T.G.

Excellent stuff. If ever you're as dumb as me and sell your pride and joy, I'll sell organs to take it off your hands.

Any "off season " shopping for this car Ron ?

Couldn't resist any longer ;) Ordered a J’S Tsuchinoko carbon intake and a J'S 60rs c304 exhaust from Injection, J's theme imminent :) Few weeks wait yet though as they are made to order.

Then another trip to see Romain ;)

T.G.

You'll be lucky, I waited for over a year for my J's exhaust bits. But then I went for the full system (header back) so just a cat-back might be different.

You'll be lucky, I waited for over a year for my J's exhaust bits. But then I went for the full system (header back) so just a cat-back might be different.

Yeah just the cat-back system, Matt reckons 6 to 8 weeks :( Gonna be like waiting for the car to ship.....

T.G.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back