• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tagging

Would it be possible to set up tagging on the site similar to facebook?

I.e. if mentioned in a thread or on a pic? The pics could help put names to faces from TRO meet photo's?

It was reading Hatton's is it vain thread that made me think how much time and effort he spent searching for posts about him that made me think about it.

We used to have it, certain people couldn't help themselves and abused it, so it got disabled.

I don't think me means the thread tag, more of a tag people specifically, i'm sure I suggested this somewhere, I was certainly thinking about it as Salt was when reading Hatton's Vein thread.

So I could draw Chris's attention to this thread by putting @MilanoChris or someone could mention me with @nefor and it would tell me this happened and you could view other times i've been mentioned.

I don't think me means the thread tag, more of a tag people specifically, i'm sure I suggested this somewhere, I was certainly thinking about it as Salt was when reading Hatton's Vein thread.

So I could draw Chris's attention to this thread by putting @MilanoChris or someone could mention me with @nefor and it would tell me this happened and you could view other times i've been mentioned.

Ahh, I see!

There is a mod that can do this, I'll take a look at it and have a chat in adminville to see what people think.

From the point of view of it actually being useful rather than being another thread tagging fiasco (Which is likely given past history). It would be good if someone is known to run a particular part they could be tagged in a post where someone is asking about said part. etc etc

Back