• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tango's Honda S2000

Its permanent, you are machine polishing out the swirls using a rotary polisher. The process is prep, polish then wax and usually takes around six hours. I will be posting up some examples and pricing for my work in my area soon.

:eek:...how long does a basic polish last :lol:

Its permanent, you are machine polishing out the swirls using a rotary polisher. The process is prep, polish then wax and usually takes around six hours. I will be posting up some examples and pricing for my work in my area soon.

might be interested in this then, be good to see your work

If you are around the JAE, come and have a look at my S. We are spending three days prepping the car to see if we can win the Concours car again as in 2007. It will have three layers of Zymol Vintage :D

I thought you were giving it a miss this year tango because of neglecting the alcohol too much to polish it? :lol:

Suppose you have to show off the new stripes though, looks great!

Ah, plan is to get most of it done this week as I am reasonable free plus I have a helper. Interior was completed today including shaving the boot ;)

Nice! I'll definitely be over for a look around and a chat as I was planning on going to your CG polishing day but not sure if i'll make it.

Back