• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 TDI Drivers

what is with the TDI drivers now adays, had two this morning, both astra drivers..

also bmw, passat, golf drivers there all the same...

:smt023

0bfdb496.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I always have the same with TDi drivers. There is also a FN2 driver who gets a bit miffed when I leave him standing down the A50, he gets so annoyed that when we get on to a thin country lane part he will overtake in dangerous places just to get one over on me. Idiot!

Yeah I always have the same with TDi drivers. There is also a FN2 driver who gets a bit miffed when I leave him standing down the A50, he gets so annoyed that when we get on to a thin country lane part he will overtake in dangerous places just to get one over on me. Idiot!

if i know something is faster than mine i wont try to do that if they have beaten me, its all a bit of fun and games :)

if i know something is faster than mine i wont try to do that if they have beaten me, its all a bit of fun and games :)

Yeah it's nice to play now and again but now I'm older I tend to choose my moments.
When I was younger, I was the same as all the other young lads. Everything looked safe.

Back to the TDi drivers. After driving a hire car TDi for 8 weeks you get used to the torque pull. This in turn makes you think the car is quick but in fact it's just a feeling of fast. This is why they will race you, they believe they can beat you.
Keep wasting them and they will soon learn :lol:

Yeah it's nice to play now and again but now I'm older I tend to choose my moments.
When I was younger, I was the same as all the other young lads. Everything looked safe.

Back to the TDi drivers. After driving a hire car TDi for 8 weeks you get used to the torque pull. This in turn makes you think the car is quick but in fact it's just a feeling of fast. This is why they will race you, they believe they can beat you.
Keep wasting them and they will soon learn :lol:

im like you, i choose my moments :)

some Tdi's are quicker if the car is actually rolling but once Vtec kicks in the game is over lol

So you're complaining about TDi drivers, but yet state that if cars have 'beaten' you, you don't bother. So you've tried it on, just as the TDi drivers have, and lost, just as the TDi drivers have. Awesome.

So you're complaining about TDi drivers, but yet state that if cars have 'beaten' you, you don't bother. So you've tried it on, just as the TDi drivers have, and lost, just as the TDi drivers have. Awesome.

not what im saying at all.. read what i put

only if you have chipped it or played around with the engine, other than that no hope ;)

Oh really???

I suggest you may want to have a look at the figures for the new Audi 3.0 V6 Bi-Turbo TDI... Then reconsider ;)

Considering TDI is an Audi trademark... I assume you mean all VW Group diesels??

Oh really???

I suggest you may want to have a look at the figures for the new Audi 3.0 V6 Bi-Turbo TDI... Then reconsider ;)

Considering TDI is an Audi trademark... I assume you mean all VW Group diesels??

ah you didnt say it was that model, your page says you have an a3 2.0 tdi 170 lol...

Back