• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tdi North First in HKS Drag Series (winners of PTM show)

We attended the first round of the HKS drag series at Santapod this weekend and won the FWD class with the quickest time of 11.5 at 123 mph.
Thanks to all invloved for a great weekends racing.

:)

We attended the first round of the HKS drag series at Santapod this weekend and won the FWD class with the quickest time of 11.5 at 123 mph.
Thanks to all invloved for a great weekends racing.

:)

Congratulations mate!

I didn't know you were going to be down there but good going regardless. Next time you're at the pod, please let me know and a camera will be in your motor!

Darryl - treble2 :D

Was a bloody close race with Scott Whitelaw in his Jackson Supercharged Civic

Scott managed an 11.8 and Paul won by 0.0059 of asecond in the end thats just how close it was all very good stuff

Thanks Darryl we will be at all the HKS drag series races and Jap racer ones.
It was great racing by all the cars, still rusty on the reaction times tho mine 0.6 Scotts 0.3 so plenty of room for improvement there.

Thanks Darryl we will be at all the HKS drag series races and Jap racer ones.
It was great racing by all the cars, still rusty on the reaction times tho mine 0.6 Scotts 0.3 so plenty of room for improvement there.

I'm shocked you even managed a 0.6 reaction Paul - you looked quite tired when I came over and spoke to you. A good nights sleep and a can of redbull will do you wonders :cool: :lol:

Haha I know Scott you should have seen me driving to Santapod that morning it wasnt pretty :lol:

Were you changing the clutch till 5am then drove back to Pod, if so thats some dedication

Congrats

thats more like it drives to its venues :) and goes around corners

good going practice makes perfect

Last edited by a moderator:
for anyone wanting to see paul's run:

[video=youtube;qrCJRCWIkX8]old link autoupdated[/video]

Back