• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TDi North proven 600+bhp! No Race fuel or NOS either ;)

Scouse, i would bloody love to but iwork for BT not the Queen unfortunatley :lol:

Peter Pan said:
DevilsEP3 said:
Is This a Full Race Turbo kit?

Frow what I was told on Saturday yer it is and It looks very much like this kit

http://www.full-race.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=24_143_98&products_id=829

Obviously running on a Built K24 (Well I at least hope its a built K24)
[/quote]

How did you see that Pete!

Just to be sure the bonnet pins were wire locked down Friday night by Steve!

It is a beautiful installation though - unfortunately I wasn't allowed to take any pictures!

Seano

This kit provides awesome throttle response with a great amount of midrange and fair top end power

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just imagine what it could do with a kit specifically designed for top end power ! :shock: :lol:

I had better add a few twisted devils myself to this..

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Great work :smt023

CTR_Paul said:
This kit provides awesome throttle response with a great amount of midrange and fair top end power

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just imagine what it could do with a kit specifically designed for top end power ! :shock: :lol:

There's a stage 4 kit on their website which is quoted at 700bhp!!!
This kit provides fair throttle response with a great amount of midrange and tremendous top end power

Hopefully we'll see Paul leaving this figure behind fairly soon! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

seano said:
Peter Pan said:
DevilsEP3 said:
Is This a Full Race Turbo kit?

Frow what I was told on Saturday yer it is and It looks very much like this kit

http://www.full-race.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=24_143_98&products_id=829

Obviously running on a Built K24 (Well I at least hope its a built K24)

How did you see that Pete!

Just to be sure the bonnet pins were wire locked down Friday night by Steve!

It is a beautiful installation though - unfortunately I wasn't allowed to take any pictures!

Seano[/quote]

LOL Seano I know what im looking for when I look, and I just asked Paul if it was a Full Race Kit, the Intercooler was a Full Race one and all the Pipe clamps were Full Race :p

And only 2 companies amke a manifold to mount the Turbo to the side / out the top of the bonnet, and one is Full Race, the others are custom made and I guessed it wasnt that :)

Peter Pan said:
LOL Seano I know what im looking for when I look, and I just asked Paul if it was a Full Race Kit, the Intercooler was a Full Race one and all the Pipe clamps were Full Race :p

And only 2 companies amke a manifold to mount the Turbo to the side / out the top of the bonnet, and one is Full Race, the others are custom made and I guessed it wasnt that :)

You do know you can buy the parts individually don't you.
Paul has lots of contacts to get all sorts of goodies.

Having 2x WRC techie's opens all sorts of avenues. :lol: ....Titanium eye bolts and wheel nuts! :roll: I ask you. :lol:

thejudderman said:
CTR_Paul said:

There's a stage 4 kit on their website which is quoted at 700bhp!!!
This kit provides fair throttle response with a great amount of midrange and tremendous top end power

Hopefully we'll see Paul leaving this figure behind fairly soon! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

what is impressive about that setup on their stage 4 with 700bhp that its a stock rsx engine or the uk 2.0 ltr accord or executive civic wich has 167bhp. that engine is compleatly stock internals and has covered over 300k miles . when i last spoke to a friend of mine that knows the owner of car is still reliable as ever . thats what a call bottle taking big risks on stock internals. i have dyno sheets of car and other pics etc i will dif them out and thats is at wheels

g

Very nice excellent work :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That full race kit doesn't seem like a bad price either 5,699 dollars whats that in uk pounds?

VtecRob said:
Very nice excellent work :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That full race kit doesn't seem like a bad price either 5,699 dollars whats that in uk pounds?

With import tax's and VAT its about £3500
Thing is you need an awfull lot more than just the kits. To handle the bigger power it really needs a complete new fuel system, engine build, drivesafts etc etc.

Then when you look at the total, you could have a purpose made 4WD turbo car....and a very quick one at that. :roll: :lol:

VtecRob said:
thats also something i have thought about alot has any one ever turned an ep3 into 4x4 ?

I was haveing a discussion last week with the feasability of a twin engined 4wd EP. :D

It would be possible, but would cost a handfull of sheckles and no mistake. There is a Mini in the USA that uses two blown B16's, each making 500 bhp. It is a bit of a monster (and looks like one as well :shock: :eek: )

Could do. It would also require the re-design of the rear chassis and suspension components. The tricky thing is the gearbox and linkages. Still it has been done with other cars of course.

Just out of interest we shot a Saxo last week that has a K20 in the boot :D. Whatever you may think, it is a hell of a bit of kit.

when you say shot i hope u mean with a rather large gun after removing the engine from the saxo. :lol:

Back