• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TDi north's civic in Jap performance

Tarticus said:
TP, running gas with your cams, what do you recon your overall power is ? and what times you expecting this year 1/4 Mile I guess you will be running on slicks ?

At the moment its running about 235wbhp on gas but this is only between 5000-8000rpm and only after 50mph so not actually for very long.....Its only there for cooling. :wink: :lol:

The reason we can get good launches i.e. Paul managed a 2.0 60ft and I have done loads of 2.1's is because you don't have the massive torque you boosted boys have so its easier to feed in......in theory. :roll:

As for my times.....high 12's in this setup.

When I did my 13.2@110mph it was with standard Toyo T1R's and full interior and just under 1/2 tank fuel....and with a knackered clutch coasting over the line in 5th.

It has the potential to go very quick but its just whether you can put together the quick run.

Plan is crack into the 12's then the cars being stripped. Its already coming in at 1107kg with 1/4 tank and aircon still in so even if I cant match the boosted power with the PSi cams my power/weight ratio will be pretty good, plus you have the ability to launch in 1st/2nd without too much drama.

Its actually about 300wbhp on gas. :wink: :twisted:

singh111s said:
lecurie said:
Plus a photo of salesman Mark persuading some poor sap to empty his wallet to feed his need for power :twisted:

That poor sap is me :( 8)

Mate..........What can I say.........I really feel for you. :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's a right git that Mark. :roll: :lol:

HASNIC said:
Too many people ramp up the power and don't sort the brakes and handling to cope.

But hang on a mo Hasnic.......

The OEM brakes are pretty good, obviously you need to sort out braking once over say 210-220 wbhp but as long as you put a decent set of grooved/drilled discs,you should be laughing upto that kinda power.

Im 206wbhp, next is super charger, im ready for that now, done everything else, just want a 4pot conversion.

Wanted to stay N/A but to get the same kind of power as can be hit with the SC your looking at about £3k-£5k :shock: ....spent enough already tbh :lol:

I agree mate, I've got OEM discs, Ferrodo pads, goodridge lines and motol fluid in mine. The brakes work very very well indeed for road use.

CTR_Paul said:
I agree mate, I've got OEM discs, Ferrodo pads, goodridge lines and motol fluid in mine. The brakes work very very well indeed for road use.

agree here

how mutch are new oe front discs?
ferrodo pads?
motul fluid?

wheres best to buy these from :?:

btw i have goodridge lines ready to fit on once discs pads are fitted :idea:

Ive got the Goodridge Braided Hose,STD Callipers,Ferodo Pads and EBC Grooved & Drilled discs. Really have done me proud, but when im looking at getting the SC i will be also checking out a Brembo conversion i think :twisted:

Dyno has now been fully upgraded. :smt038

Had a couple of clio 172 cups on a few days back. One standard made 170 and the one with intake and catback made 178. Its looking pretty tight. 8)

Numbers have come down from the previous software used a bit but the resolution seems very high. 8)

Back