• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TDI South

I had FRS stage two done at TDI south yesterday, with pro spings also fitted. And would just like to recommend TDI south to anyone looking at getting it done. And anyone not thinking of getting it done then WHY NOT?? The ride on the FN2 has changed dramatically, it's such a smoother ride.

Sadly they ordered the wrong bolts for the front so i need to go back to get that done, but the parts wont cost anything and they are doing it for free as it was their mistake.

I really cant recommend getting the springs changed enough to anyone with an FN2. I wish i'd had this done the day i brought the car. My wife hasnt been in the car yet so it's still to pass the "stop moaning and read ya book" test yet, but i'm sure she'll be happy.

im also looking at getting the FRS done on an FN2 as the ride at low speeds it pretty bad,how much did this set you back?

I cant recommend it enough/ Once the front is done it should be even better on handling too.
Here are the quoted prices i got from TDI south. Although i got mine cheaper because of the c0ck up. Send Shaun an email there and he'll fill you in with any details you need to know.

• Eibach Pro Kit Springs £139.13+ vat
  • Eibach Camber Bolts £17.99+ vat
  • Eibach Rear Toe / Camber Shims £7.49+ vat each
  • Labour to install all new hardware & calibrate geometry £255.00 > £297.50+ vat (3.0 > 3.5 hours)

Back