• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Team Dynamic pro 1.2

I know this has nothing to do with this thread but where did you get your number plate in the first video? Cant seem to find anywhere that will do it lol

The first video is not my car - but some bod on the Integra Type-R DC5 forum makes them apparantly (sticky plate, right?). It'd be best asking around on ITR-DC5 mate.. And of course there'll be enough room on the studs.. the wheels won't be using a spacer as they're manufactured at +42... but the appearance they'll give at +42 is, as if, they were running a spacer 18mm thick, when compared to the way OEM wheels sit. So you get the clearance and filled out arches on 17x7 without using a spacer, because of the lower offset

Right then i think ill get on the phone and get these ordered haha. Thanks for the info dude much appreciated!! As soon as i get the wheels on ill post a picture up. Cheers typeRiter

Back