• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Teg DC2 Type-R JDM

DSC01002.jpg
DSC00982.jpg
DSC00981.jpg
DSC00989.jpg
http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz61/longeriow/DSC00989.jpg

Looks nice mate.

Not sure about the skirts actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not trying to stir anything up....

but the R would've had a chin spoiler, and is the back bumper is Euro spec (retrofitted)?

JDM%20DC2%20Type-R%20Front%20Lip.JPG

2a.jpg

its just that in all the years of being into the JDM scene, I've never seen or heard of a met. blue DC2 Type R. I'm presuming the paint is original of course!

Please correct me if I'm wrong! :)

You do have the red wrinkle finish B18C, extra strut on the rear panel (under the lights)? aswell as the "Type R" branded front upper strut brace?
The SI-R had the long h/lamps and LSD, but it had the 180ps B18 with a black cam cover, and plain black front upper strut brace

Last edited by a moderator:
I see. I think the reason for the bumpers being different is because it did have a big bodykit on it when it was in Japan. I think they must have taken the bumpers off and replaced them with these at some point. A good move if you ask me because they were a bit over the top.
It was originally white but i think it makes it a bit more unique in blue. :cool:
Here is a pic of engine bay:
DSC01007.jpg

So its been completely stripped and resprayed? Jeez!

They did a good job there! Looks perfect under the bonnet. So if you lift up the carpets, its white then.

..and your rev counter goes up to 10k rpms :D

in that case I'm happy for you.....there are some SI's and SI-R's out there dressed up as R's

nice one bud

Yes its been stripped and sprayed. You can see it was white before under the carpet in the boot.
Rev counter goes to 10k as well.
Ive never been in another Type R but shes pretty damn quick! especially compared to my last car, a 93, Civic Vti. He He. :lol:

Back