• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

tegiwa carbon fibre induction kit is insane!!

Just fitted this and oh my god, I couldn't be any happier with it the sound is absolutely awesome and addictive , when v tec kicks in it just goes mad and the car also feels a lot quicker . Excellent product from tegiwa highly recommend it will put a smile on your face everytime you drive it :)

Yeah. All that R & D tegiwa did paid off. Didn't cost them a lot to develop either. Just 5p for the photocopier

Get a video up bud, I'm looking for a second hand tegiwa induction kit at the moment. How did you find fitting it yourself?

Just YouTube: Honda civic type r ep3 tegiwa induction . It's ok if you follow the tegiwa guide on here , took about 2 hours

Just out of interest, how much are people paying for a 2nd hand tegiwa intake, I too am in the market for a used one but not sure how much too pay

I love my gruppe m. Mainly as rivets don't fall out and write of my engine. Just the little things.

No one is really sure. The Tegiwa intake for the FN2 is a Mugen copy, the manifold a Toda copy & the rear fin a Seeker copy

If it's all above board, then they'd pay said companies royalties for using their designs? However, if I were Mugen, Toda or Seeker, I wouldn't want copies of my products being made from cheaper and possibly sub standard material. Then again, with said companies, you're also paying for the brand!

I love my gruppe m. Mainly as rivets don't fall out and write of my engine. Just the little things.

The same design flaw is also present on GruppeM's. I had a bolt jam in my intake mani on my old DC5. Pure luck it didn't do any damage.

If Tegiwa make one single little change it constitutes as a brand new product, even though it is basically taking the exact same design as an existing product. It's like songwriting, if you change a few words or a note or two of an existing song, it becomes very hard to make waves when trying to claim its your original. I would say Tegiwa are making a small change somewhere rather than paying the existing companies for their rights as that would cost them as much as doing their own R&D. Just my thoughts on this and possibly not 100% accurate.

where do the rivets fall out from?

also the going rate for second hand tegiwa induction kits seem to be around £340 with the intake pipe aswel. not many seem to come up though.

You can buy a new tegiwa for less then that!

Second hand gruppe m are about £400 from memory.

The rivets are from the plate with the tegiwa/gruppe m bit on them

Tegiwa new are £340, £395 with the silicone intake pipe.

I've seen two recently for sale for £340 and they weren't around for long.

Back