• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tegiwa carbon intake

Just got my tegiwa carbon intake for my ep3 can't wait to stick it in .
It has come with velcro strips any ideas what the hell these are forImageUploadedByTapatalk1372888552.238885.jpg

The velcro straps are for where the top of the Airbox meets the Scuttle Panel, basically just to hold it in place and give it some support, but is only temporary so you can remove it to clean it out.

Hi mate, can you confirm if the Tegiwa came with everything you need to fit it? How did you find the install?

Thanks.

Can anyone confirm if the Tegiwa kit comes with everything you need to install (minus any modifications to fit it properly)?

lol tbh mine came with everything, just a couple of guys on here had a part missing i think. But Tegiwa sent them out anyways I believe

ok cool, I do really want the Gruppe M but i just don't see the point in spending £150 for effectively the same thing. Cheers Bowman!

are these decent intakes then, as ive seen a lot of ep3s have them ?

They're pretty good as Tegiwa didn't have to do the R&D for them, they just ripped off Gruppe M. The Gruppe is a proven intake with masses of R&D put into it to make it the class leader. Tegiwa just blatantly copied the design and marketed it as the original. If you're wanting the best, don't buy a copy, buy the real thing.

quite expensive though arnt they, I only relised yesterday they put over the bonnet a bit. isn't that a put of for many people ?

Last edited by a moderator:
where are they bought brand new , cant find there site, only on ebay 2nd hand one. for £350. I wanna know how much brand new is.

Got Mine fitted this week, wasnt too bad at all to fit, just time consuming.

And the vtec sound is amazing!

zkr9zJF.jpg

Sampin90 - did you have to modify the kit out of the box in any way? Or was it a simple case of removing the old one and putting in the new one lol?

Back