• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TEGIWA Cat back thoughts?

Hey guys. Just bought the Tegiwa cat back system for my Ep3.

Am I right in saying it's based on the fujitsubo rm01a? Anyone willing to share there thoughts on it if they have one fitted?

Cheers O:)

How much was it?

£450 on there website minus I think its 2.5% discount.

Looks nice

tegiwa-cat-back-exhaust-honda-civic-type-r-ep3-01-06-3194.jpg

Looks like it is a copy of the fujitsubo rm01a from the pics

Sent from my GT-N5120 using Tapatalk

Db rating? Wait what am I doing, I've already decided to keep the OEM backbox and spend money elsewhere.

The rm01a is supposed to be quiet. I wonder what this setup would be like with a decat and how loud it would be. Looks a nice system and the rm01a is supposed to be one of the best.

Having owned and RM01A before on my EG6 and looking at getting one for my EP3, it does look very similar to that system. Would be nice to hear the comparison between the two and see what the difference in gains etc is.

Even if it's a decent bit of kit, some people will still hate it because it's Tegiwa! Shame really.

Apparently the DC5/EP3 manifold is fantastic as they used the TODA mani as a base to build from. Loads of people rate it.

Apparently the DC5/EP3 manifold is fantastic as they used the TODA mani as a base to build from. Loads of people rate it.

That is why people slate them, is because they make the products from someone else's design and not there own.

With thr exhaust personally, the rm01a is not made anymore anyway is it?

Sent from my GT-N5120 using Tapatalk

Yeah. The same as the Gruppe M but you weren't happy about that either ;)

I think it's great that a UK company has done that, the Japs copy off each other. With the exchange rate being poor for so long, unless you have serious disposable income a lot of the parts are out of reach.

I really want a twin loop, but for those monies just doesn't make sense for me. (Wife & 2 kids suck up most of my money).

I keep changing my mind about an exhaust, stick to OEM backbox or not.

I'm definitely getting a TegM but they are out of stock apparently.

I've recently bought the Toda rep B series manifold from Tegiwa, the quality looks fantastic. I suppose time will tell whether it's as good as it looks though.

Back