• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tegiwa imports carbon fibre airbox

Tegiwaimorts carbon fibre airbox

These do look nice !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The kit is excellent i really recommend it, probably the best thing i've bought for my civic

think i might get one then,dont like my aem v2 no more,only thing stopping me is that got a baby coming end of july,has anyone eles got a sports exhaust and induction + new born baby,dont no if it would be to loud,anyone eles cope

think i might get one then,dont like my aem v2 no more,only thing stopping me is that got a baby coming end of july,has anyone eles got a sports exhaust and induction + new born baby,dont no if it would be to loud,anyone eles cope

If it's like the GM then when driving normally (in an economical fashion) it's really not that much louder than the stock airbox. However give it some right foot and it'll get loud quickly, particularly in VTEC.
Think about it though would you be driving giving it VTEC with a new born baby in the car, I think not.

Last edited by a moderator:

I've got a Spoon cat back and Gruppe M and it's fine for the little one.

I would recommend you save your money though in preperation for nappies etc. A lot more exspensive than you think it will be.

Oh and it's know and too btw ;)

Its fine btw lol
I didnt find all the baby stuff that expensive tbh. Anyway, the feedback from there sounds promising, maybe next for my teg!?

thanks people,im going too order one from tegiwa now.also going too purchase (I LOVE MY DADDYS TYPE R) tops for the baby too off ebay.
another thing,do i need a modded scuttle straight away,or can i get away with it for a while

Yes you will need a modded scuttle, otherwise the air can't get to the induction kit.

IMO, Tegiwa should be selling a complete kit. They've copied the airbox, so why can't they copy the scuttle?

Yeh it seems silly to make a product without everything you need to fit it :laugh: Imagine if companies sold speakers with no wires etc

Yes you will need a modded scuttle, otherwise the air can't get to the induction kit.

IMO, Tegiwa should be selling a complete kit. They've copied the airbox, so why can't they copy the scuttle?

Would be great if they could produce one that fits better than the GM supplied scuttle and a better colour match too.

I dont see what the big deal is - most people dont even use the GM supplied part as it looks terrible against the OEM plastic

We will so have the insert so that you modify your self and dont have to send it off

I dont see what the big deal is - most people dont even use the GM supplied part as it looks terrible against the OEM plastic

We will so have the insert so that you modify your self and dont have to send it off

The big deal is that you're selling an incomplete product. Perhaps if you produced a better scuttle panel, people wouldn't have to butcher their own which would help people when it came to resale. Just because the Gruppe M scuttle is a bad fit/colour match, doesn't mean yours has to be.

The big deal is that you're selling an incomplete product. Perhaps if you produced a better scuttle panel, people wouldn't have to butcher their own which would help people when it came to resale. Just because the Gruppe M scuttle is a bad fit/colour match, doesn't mean yours has to be.

True! I'm unsure why they're questioning its a big deal. Isn't it obvious?

I think the insert will be good - but you will still have to modify
We could easily have produced the Fibreglass scuttle but it looks rubbish
We even looked at OEM injection moulded one but it would have bumped the price up £150 per unit

People who have bought this kit knew full well what the score was
And as ive said over on CTRO its selling well - so people obviously dont think its a huge problem

Johnny

Back