• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

tegiwa or milltek for FN2

Been looking at the next step in my list of mods which will be the exhaust and am stumped on deciding Wether to go for the tegiwa or milltek however I am slightly more swayed toward the milltek atm. I've heard them both in vids and prefer the sound and look of the milltek non res although it's much dearer, would like to know the build quality of these systems as I want a sturdy fit with no rattles as I had a little trouble with rattling on my hks rsk I just fitted and it drove me nuts glad to say I've sorted it now. So if there's anyone out there that was in the same predicament as me that could let me know why you chose what you chose that would be a great help!

had a milltek exhaust from ABP Motorsports not to far from you. beautiful sound, not too loud or too quiet. no rattles lol. cheapest prices on these exhausts in the uk

all depends on what your looking for, I have tegiwa and its perfect for what I want, It Is quieter then the miltek, but sounds real good too! ive not heard any rattles or anything coming from it either.

Back