• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Teh winnar

You're no mug, so if it was a bargain it was a bargain.

What are you going to use it for though, just general weekday use?

Does this mean that the JDM is going into hiding and just coming out for the weekends and shows?

You're no mug, so if it was a bargain it was a bargain.

What are you going to use it for though, just general weekday use?

Does this mean that the JDM is going into hiding and just coming out for the weekends and shows?

Did the guy a favour, he is posted up north and he owned this for 11 years and has no real use for it anymore. - As I said pocket change mate. I'll take it to London, park it in shady areas and not worry, take it to Tesco's, any other supermarket, cinema, multi-storey car parks when shopping and not give a sh1t about door dings etc. :lol:

Should I need to go and collect some mods for the CTR from afar, I will take this - you get the idea ;)

I drove it and it is fine, nice to drive actually :oops:

**** loads of history and a healthy MOT and tax period.

I could sell it at Xmas time for the same price or maybe a little more, should I choose to do so :D

Did the guy a favour, he is posted up north and he owned this for 11 years and has no real use for it anymore. - As I said pocket change mate. I'll take it to London, park it in shady areas and not worry, take it to Tesco's, any other supermarket, cinema and not give a sh1t about door dings etc. :lol:

Should I need to go and collect some mods for the CTR from afar, I will take this - you get the idea ;)

I drove it and it is fine, nice to drive actually :oops:

**** loads of history and a healthy MOT and tax period.

I could sell it at Xmas time for the same price or maybe a little more, should I choose to do so :D

I did the same thing when I worked at the Carshop and had to buy a cheap runaround. Paid £240 for a low mileage Vectra SRi we took in trade back in January. Sold it last month for £200 with a blown head gasket! :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

It's a great feeling parking wherever you want at Tescos, perhaps even keying the o/s wing on your way to the store :D

Joke failure FTL...............
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm thinking of doing the same thing, might hunt down an old Fiat panda 4x4 & rag it around some muddy fields & not give a f*ck about anything.

My first car was a cavalier! :cool:

EDIT: Here's my car from nearly 10 years ago... note the max power sticker. :tumble:

FWR.jpg

It's a grand idea, especially with such a nice CTR to look after. Winner indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back