• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TGM?!?!?!?!

Hey guys,

Been trying to get hold of TGM in Fleet to do a fast road setup and full service but cant get hold of them?? Have sent 3/4 emails and called three times and left a message with who ever it is that answers the phone but no reply! Has anyone had similar problem and can you recommend anyone else as this needs doing ASAP and my patience is running thin.

Thanks

Tom is very busy at the moment mate, the geom machine packed up again last week and one of the mechanics had to take a day off so they are very very busy trying to catch up.

Tom is usually alone in the office after about 6pm so try then.

Yeah I always leave a message for Tom to phone back. He then phones between 6-7.30pm. Stick with it mate. He is worth it ;)

Tom is very busy at the moment mate, the geom machine packed up again last week and one of the mechanics had to take a day off so they are very very busy trying to catch up.

Tom is usually alone in the office after 6 so try then.

ok cool, cheers guys.

Have left messages but no reply, will see if he gets back tonight if not ill keep trying. Didn't relise he was having trouble with machines etc.

Thanks a lot

I got through earlier, about 2ish, straight away, got the car in for service + MOT at the end of March.

Tom sounded like he was very busy! Definatly worth keeping at it though!

Hope the geo machine is fixed by then.

Pre-trip check and fondle, basically. Off to Germany next week, Ring and Stuttgart.

18k service
Fitting Toda Manifold
Brake upgrade
Geometry check/tweak
Wheel balance

Also need to get a quote for refurbing the Volks...OEM pads seem to be much more aggressive than on DC5, and have really hurt the finish. Think I'll go with gunmetal.

Hi Russell

Found your email and Lizzie does have your tel no but as the others have said pre booked work is manic at the moment.
Dont worry your on Toms 'call backlist';)

Sara

Hi Russell

Found your email and Lizzie does have your tel no but as the others have said pre booked work is manic at the moment.
Dont worry your on Toms 'call backlist';)

Sara

I do like this forum!!!

All sorted, Tom was very helpfull. Did take a while to reply but i guess that means he's in demand so fair play.

Getting it booked in for a fast road setup and a 50k service in the next week or two, got a good deal on price. Nice one :smt023

cheers for all your comments and again thanks to TGM for getting back to me.

My car has been there for over a week. Can't wait till it's done, not having one is poo.

My car has been there for over a week. Can't wait till it's done, not having one is poo.

Yes mate i agree, was with out one for a month when i broke my Fn2 felt like a year. Hated blagging lifts, also im the worst passanger ever!!!

What you doing to yours anything nice?

Suspension change, new brakes, new bootlid, new shifter and some other bits and bobs.

Lol...I'm not popular. Mr Gannon has just discovered you cannot get to the manifold bolts from above on an FD2 :D

Mate if the engine bay is as cramped as my old Fn2 then I'm not surprised! Had to pretty much take the engine out to change the bulbs! I'm sure once it's back you'll be chuffed but being without a car must suck elephant balls!

Back