• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TGM!!!!

Hey guys,

I thought after my last 'No ones calling me back the worlds going to end!!' TGM post, I'd post the results of being patient.

TGM were great, very helpful and very thorough (finding other faults that Honda missed the week before!!). The car feels great after the FRSU, why Honda don’t make the car this way from the off I’ll never know!!!!

So a big :smt023 to Tom and the team for doing such a good job.

Very reasonably priced I’d definitely recommend them.

Cheers

Yeah they are good, best thing to do is leave your car there and go out for the day in Fleet other wise you will be very bored waiting!

new brakes going on mine on the 20th,

not sure whether to get uprated front pads while the back disc/pads are replaced.

I'm going to get the braided hoses anyway so thought that a set of DS2500 would go down a treat.

been waiting for a call back regarding strut braces, i have left a message but no call back in nearly 3 days... do i have to take my business elsewhere?

been waiting for a call back regarding strut braces, i have left a message but no call back in nearly 3 days... do i have to take my business elsewhere?

I would put that down to him having a "busy week" :lol:. The last time i was there, onc e he got off the phone 10 sec's later it was ringing again, that happened for the whole time i was there (3 hours +)

tgm :cool: tom asked my mrs to take phone messages while he did her car otherwise we would still be there now waiting :lol:

Back