• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 The 2007 Type r Brochure

No idea what you bunch of *hoons* are banging on about I think it looks the nuts on 4 wheels!

8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still if we all liked the same thing, we'd be riding Smegs mum round the Kingston One way system shouting "Look lads, I've bagged a lame old Nag".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :p :twisted:

Is this brochure 'common knowledge' now i.e have all dealers got them in?? I'll go and pick me one up if it is.

As always has been i love the styling from the front and side, but can't get my head round the arse end..........it's :smt078 . I dont think i could justify the price tag though with the busy year i have ahead (getting married etc) and well tbh i've just started modify and have a few more bits planned in May when i should get my bonus.

As far as the new CTR is concerned, well I am looking at 1998-2002 for my next Honda. Nuff said. 8)

Oh, and the arse end will be alot better looking than f*ckzilla with toblerone Exhausts!!!! :x :x

Hobbes said:
No idea what you bunch of *hoons* are banging on about I think it looks the nuts on 4 wheels!

8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still if we all liked the same thing, we'd be riding Smegs mum round the Kingston One way system shouting "Look lads, I've bagged a lame old Nag".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :p :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

monkey boy kev said:
Scousefella said:
Oh, and the arse end will be alot better looking than f*ckzilla with toblerone Exhausts!!!! :x :x

Say what you mean fella, dont sit on the fence :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My awards for diplomacy have all be withdrawn. :lol:

Thanks for the scans Jamie, good work.

Sorry to hear about the pine needle violation mate :lol:

I gotta say I'll probably take a test drive, but my next car will still be an S2000

monkey boy kev said:
Is this brochure 'common knowledge' now i.e have all dealers got them in?? I'll go and pick me one up if it is.

You can request one off the Honda website, or even download it as a .pdf file.

:( I'm still not convinced, it looks a bit too much like a space ship :D Would have to see it in the skin, but, still don't think will be trading up :|

I am sorry but its horrible.

Honda have gone totally t*ts up imo. :cry: :cry:

Cruise control on a Type R WTF says it all really Soichiro Honda would not be proud I am sure.

And the metallic brown...........................

adamcivic said:

Cruise control on a Type R WTF says it all really Soichiro Honda would not be proud I am sure.

You may as well include cruise on a car with electronic throttle control, it's only software and three buttons.

Tony N said:
adamcivic said:

You may as well include cruise on a car with electronic throttle control, it's only software and three buttons.

The point is that a Type R is a badge which translates into "Drive this car and enjoy it" not "flick a switch, tune into Classic FM and mellow out".

Imagine if Jensen gets into the company car and it has cruise - only a little software. :wink: :lol:

Scousefella said:
Tony N said:
adamcivic said:

The point is that a Type R is a badge which translates into "Drive this car and enjoy it" not "flick a switch, tune into Classic FM and mellow out".

Imagine if Jensen gets into the company car and it has cruise - only a little software. :wink: :lol:

But then his car has traction control and changes gear for him :lol:

HASNIC said:
Scousefella said:
Tony N said:
adamcivic said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HASNIC said:
Scousefella said:
Tony N said:
adamcivic said:

Exactly!

I think some of the people hating it will come round to its way of thinking. I've no doubt it will be a good car. Type R car? Hmmm, I dunno.

Still, those seats look pretty Recaro-esque, wait for a few to get written off... steal the seats, steal the engine.... Keep my old jalopy! :lol:

Back