• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The Bikerat

Some ideas:

Front: Comedy max power bonnet scoop, giant splitter, massive sunstrip
Side A: Spoof Jap scene brands - "Fork" (instead of Spoon) "TDi West" etc
Side B: Rat look. Rusty door, stickerbombing etc
Rear: "Midget ambulance" decals / reflective emergency services graphics

I'd go granny spec;

Wind deflectors, missing hub caps on passenger side, more-than-necessary amount of door bump protectors (some on the boot for good measure), muslim taxi spec seat beads & a christian fish on the boot (ideally not parallel) & a mecca bingo sticker to let everyone know you're a risk taking gambler.

Nice to see you are back with a bang Jim.
Its a fvcker about the Civic , a clutch going after 900 miles is dreadful!

As for the Bikerat, this is what I would try;

Strip to bareshell
B16 engine swap
Custom dash with a few gauges and headunit
Overfenders riveted on

Sent from my SM-G130HN using Tapatalk

Nice to see you are back with a bang Jim.
Its a fvcker about the Civic , a clutch going after 900 miles is dreadful!

As for the Bikerat, this is what I would try;

Strip to bareshell
B16 engine swap
Custom dash with a few gauges and headunit
Overfenders riveted on

Sent from my SM-G130HN using Tapatalk

QUOTE: "I'm going to mess around and see what I can do without spending money, just for a laugh"

Might struggle a little on budget :lol:

Hah, some excellent ideas there chaps!

Darren, loving your work, you've painted it almost exactly the right colour! I've got 5 litres of battleship grey ready to go. I can't believe I hadn't thought of an external oil cooler!

Hazz, the door protectors and reflectors are already ordered, mecca sticker is funking superb idea!

I'm like the idea of faux tuner brands, need to see about some SPORK stickers, pod taco is needed as I hate driving without a taco

The "bodykit" will be whatever I can find at the scrappy and rivet/ziptie on, loving the idea of riveted arch flares, that's got to happen. Wheels will probably be banded steelies as wide as I can fit. The camber ain't happening, the only way would be to chop up the rear axle..... I know I can drop it 50mm on Suzuki alto rear springs all round with corsa b rear dampers.

Keep it coming chaps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Micra-Shorty1.jpg

You've got to make that happen!

Yep, I did. Less than three hours after saying I was getting banded steelies.....

I'm a bit worried about the centre bores, they came off a fresh import glanza which has a piddly little 54.1mm bore. One way to find out I guess. The BBS are genuine, shame because reps are SO much more scene. The others are "an unknown brand", I'm thinking they have a whiff of Buddyclub to them.

Nothing says scumwagon like mismatched wheels. :smt023

Just you wait buddy, just you wait.

This project has got my attention, I particularly like the bingo sticker idea to show you're a risk taking gambler!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

You're right to be worried about the centrebore, the Micra is 59.1mm. It'll make them almost impossible to sit right.

Will throw this out there...

What about some bike parts on the car? Grips for gear knob/handbrake, crank arms for window winders etc (assuming not electric)

You're right to be worried about the centrebore, the Micra is 59.1mm. It'll make them almost impossible to sit right.

Yeah, I'm hoping the wheels have a sensible bore and were on spigot rings. [-o<

If not then there's a few options: Find some hubcentric spacers with the right adaption (granted, unlikely). Ask the local cnc shop to bore them out. Space them out on lugcentric spacers (clearly, not ideal). Put them back on eBay for £150 :lol:

Will throw this out there...

What about some bike parts on the car? Grips for gear knob/handbrake, crank arms for window winders etc (assuming not electric)

That is a smashing idea! I've got many years worth of old parts lying around, and now that all the headset, wheel and axle standards have changed they're all pretty much useless. I'll have a root around and see what inspiration I can find.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back