• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The eFN2 (3rd Type R) (Vikki VTEC)

new badges i ordered 3! different fn2 type r badges off ebay all was fake and didnt line up so i did eventually find a genuine FN2 type r badge for £40 lol oh well :p

right so had a thought over night whilst laying there with my girlfriend i would go to halfords in the morning and get some red tape and try something on the grill i actually like it lol can always take it off at a later date

then i wanted to do the calipers a red and found the dark red i wanted also cleaned the insides of the wheels to

So there it is for another weekend lol i have got some more good updates coming up i am looking forward to my dash cam and private plate my lovely girlfriends getting me for my birthday and christmas XD

right so the hammerited calipers are looking great dried now also can i add and im not sounding stupid as i have got a panel filter for several of my cars including EP3s but THE
K & N panel filter and hondata airbox mod have made the acceleration and jerky sorted on my car and also sounds amazing im actually shocked as i do this to all my cars and this virtually sounds like a induction kit fitted its true i am in love with this car and bring on the dash cam so she will be protected at last....

She's starting to come along well, the red tape is an interesting touch, sort of like the FK2 :)

Very nice! I actually like the red tape on the front and that's coming from a bore who loves cars to be as original as possible!

Was considering painting my calipers red but leaving the raised Type-R script silver so it stands out. It's a back-burner project at the moment though since one of my fronts is a non-stamped replacement that I had to have fitted as an emergency when the original seized and I had no transport. Was looking at getting some used OEM calipers and a refurb kit perhaps then painting those up.

She's starting to come along well, the red tape is an interesting touch, sort of like the FK2 :)

thanks mate, it started to peel off lol after one day so its been ripped off, i hate stickers anyway so never mind looked cool in pics

Very nice! I actually like the red tape on the front and that's coming from a bore who loves cars to be as original as possible!

Was considering painting my calipers red but leaving the raised Type-R script silver so it stands out. It's a back-burner project at the moment though since one of my fronts is a non-stamped replacement that I had to have fitted as an emergency when the original seized and I had no transport. Was looking at getting some used OEM calipers and a refurb kit perhaps then painting those up.

same mate and thats a shame get it all sorted and enjoy it man i hate silver calipers on cars i know there like it from new but hate it lol

little update so monday her
MOT is due but before that shes getting

MTF3 Honda gear oil
Hamp oil filter & Washer
Mobil Super 3000 5W40 oil FS
NGK Laser Plugs (iridium)
OSF Drop link
NSF Shock absorber
New fluids
Laser tracking all done
full detail
get the door dent removed
get the replacement boot sticker on as current one has water bubbles in it

EXCITED!

finally its a type r again lol, the genuine type r boot badge is on and looking lovely £70 later and sorted £30 of that was on replica badges!

Back