• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The eFN2 (3rd Type R) (Vikki VTEC)

finally its a type r again lol, the genuine type r boot badge is on and looking lovely £70 later and sorted £30 of that was on replica badges!

Aye, while reps seem cheap at first, the fact that they look wrong and are often quick to fade in colour adds up, so might as well pay for the real thing. I found mine on ebay (genuine in honda packaging) for £20 on he rear and £10 for the front :)

Aye, while reps seem cheap at first, the fact that they look wrong and are often quick to fade in colour adds up, so might as well pay for the real thing. I found mine on ebay (genuine in honda packaging) for £20 on he rear and £10 for the front :)

t0ssr lool all about the details with my cars just need the red h for the boot aswell think its £30 ish

bid day today mot lol got loads of stuff to do full service new strut drop link all before hand gotta week off week so will be going to the garage to do it all prior

mot done no advisories!!! my mate malcolm said its a great car well it wants to be we spent all morning doing the full service the new shock and new front drop links, we adjusted the clutch biting point aswell and it drives excellent alot better now so happy just getting the 4 wheel alingmnet done and private plate on and i will keep you updated XD

so cars driving great :) washed today ready for tommorow polish and protect, i have ordered my private plate and piano black gel plates to it will be shown once arrived so excited

Shame it's not as good as an EP3 though :p :p

*grabs popcorn* :D

mr SaRKy lol i have had 2 EP3s and i still have 1 of the threads on here i eventually did do a track day before sale, after having both i would now choose the fn over ep as a daily as the interior and luxury side is amazing and the seats are better but yeah hooning around ep3 is faster and more fun but fn2 is still slightly fun XD

mr SaRKy lol i have had 2 EP3s and i still have 1 of the threads on here i eventually did do a track day before sale, after having both i would now choose the fn over ep as a daily as the interior and luxury side is amazing and the seats are better but yeah hooning around ep3 is faster and more fun but fn2 is still slightly fun XD

Yes I agree about the interior, I was actually after a set of FN2 seats for my EP3 as you can fabricate the original EP brackets to fit them seats (just) and they are usually a lot cheaper than the Premier/Integra Recaros as well, but rare to get a set in a good condition.

If you get Bride seats, give me yours ;)

bride seats i will def keep these i love them also fn2 are great really are but ep3 is alot lighter can tell that the fn2 needs more power 100 percent but thats why im saving for the supercharger kit atter my plate is on :p

bride seats i will def keep these i love them also fn2 are great really are but ep3 is alot lighter can tell that the fn2 needs more power 100 percent but thats why im saving for the supercharger kit atter my plate is on :p

Which kit you going for bud, Jackson Racing?

It will shift well then.

lol and hopefully mate yeah saving up now so shouldnt take to long just waiting on dvla to transfer my plate!

Back