• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The eFN2 (3rd Type R) (Vikki VTEC)

The fog light covers are a good buy, got them on both my cars.
Utter cows son to fit a new light if the glass gets smashed.

Checked out the covers and they are silicon? Might give those a miss as the keys spend all day in my pocket at work and with how my hands get dirty, that cover will be grubby in no time!

Will definitely get the key back though and JDM my key. Most extreme mod ever!

Checked out the covers and they are silicon? Might give those a miss as the keys spend all day in my pocket at work and with how my hands get dirty, that cover will be grubby in no time!

Will definitely get the key back though and JDM my key. Most extreme mod ever!

Get's better after mapping :)

lol also the covers are 3m proper plastic and amazing for 20 posted i got them off Wayne Foden known on the facebook type r owners pages

yesterday i was on the car fitted a new aux belt and idler pulley glade to say the stupid grinding noise has gone also all the heat shields came off the ehxaust silly things was all hanging sounds alot better underneath now also, adjusted the clutch again and it is so much easier to drive now i really recoomend doing this.. i was ***** it my other bridgestone tyres but forgot to take them doh lol also fitted the fog covers and did something to calipers what i really like, and again updates are ***** be so epic, i will be detailing the car tommorow, it had a quick wash today and it comes up lovely, i had the door dent done also really happy with this car love it i ideally want a evo 8 or may skip that until a FK2 does happen but for now the FNT wont be going anywhere!

Back