• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

the forum and smart phones

Don't knot about anyone else but I use my blackberry on the forum when I am out sometimes and was wondering why it does not always show the full forum on the screen. Like the different sections and sub sections.

Do I need to change settings or something.

Thanks

Mr_sport

isn't Tapatalk available for Blackberry's? if it is grab yourself it and use that.

You may find your Blackberry might chop down the forum due to the size of data as some phones struggle to cope displaying a large amount of data due to lacking ram based memory. Not sure this is the issue but would be my first guess as i've had this issue on phones i've owned

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question.

I cant seem to log in when I'm on my SE Aino- theres no box for me to click on to input details.

Dont know if its the forum or my phone:confused:

mr_sport the blackberry browser isn't very good. on my 9700 at least. which i think is pretty new to the market. but it does support installing applications so i recommend you put "opera mini 2" browser onto the blackerry and most websites, including this forum will show up better.

Back