• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The New Purchase...

Hehe thought so, dam i have a good eye! seen it parked a few times recently.

What a small world.

CTR looks nice. Just read that the suzuki was your's as well, i thought that looked well smart, what were the specs on that?

Cheers dude, fellow employee then! The Suzuki was a bit of a wolf in sheeps clothing, it was a 1.5vvti with about 110bhp. It was stripped to about 800kgs with WRC rally car suspension, on track it would snap at the heels of Clio Sports and Type-R's all day!

Yeah i work in the machine shop. Heheh thats cool, love a good sleeper. There's been an old Civic Coupe on the car park last few days, aparently it's got a B18C DC2 engine in, and it's completey stripped, i bet thats fun lol.

Where do you do trackdays? Was supposed to have a look at booking one for myself this year, but ive knocked that on the head.

I've done Oulton, Bedford, Silverstone and Rockingham amongst others, definitely get yourself on track! I don't suppose you're the owner of that DC5 by any chance? If so, I'm very jealous!

Yeah, good guess hehe.

Yeah i really wanna track it, might have to be next year now though. House saving, otherwise id charge the Teg heh.

Yeah I hear ya! The DC2 was my first choice but it's too 'special' to have as a daily driver to put loads of miles on, plus and EP3 is much cheaper year for year.

If you're interested in seeing how the Tegiwa fits, i should have mine fitted for next week, so you could have a butchers if ya like. lol

Well I haven't updated this thread lately purely because I've not done much, I fitted an AEM v2 a while back and really like the additional soundtrack! I've just had DS2500's delivered along with braided hoses, so they'll be on shortly.

I've just got back from Bala Lake, really enjoyed the drive!

Clean looking Cosmic fella.

Didn't used to own a 106 did you ?? That plate looks familier to me also ??

Nah that's Steve Saunders dude, we both used to have the same car at one point so it was easy to get us confused! He has a Megane R26.R at the moment.

Back