• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The noise, the noise, the noise :twisted:

CTR

Ain't nothin' but a peanut
Well the Gruppe M is on, just been out for a quick blast and the sound is something else.

That howl in VTEC, well :twisted: :twisted:

Car is notiecably quicker and pulls harder.

Now I can see why people who have one talk so highly of it.

The replacement cowl is absolute shite though. Will be making my own soon. Mine is rattling under hard acceleration :roll: but other than that I am well impressed.

Off to System-R on Monday, can't see me getting good MPG with this fitted :lol:

CTR said:
Well the Gruppe M is on, just been out for a quick blast and the sound is something else.

That howl in VTEC, well :twisted: :twisted:

Car is notiecably quicker and pulls harder.

Now I can see why people who have one talk so highly of it.

The replacement cowl is absolute crap though. Will be making my own soon. Mine is rattling under hard acceleration :roll: but other than that I am well impressed.

Off to System-R on Monday, can't see me getting good MPG with this fitted :lol:

Very good mate :twisted:

(This will be moved to the right section after peeps have seen it) :D

it sounds mad :twisted: :D

i dont no what they sound like once k-pro'd, this is next on list :?:

enjoy mate

danny

Nice one... 8)

We will follow the noise on the meet....... :wink:

Dammit - shame I'm in work on Monday otherwise I'd arrange to try and meet up with you, mate. Maybe next time! :lol:

3m permanent fixing tape for securiing the scuttle panel with no rattles mate, Mr.Zippo tried and tested fix 8)

Whats the noise like compared to an AEM V2? I would like to swap my V2 for one but it would be a shame to loose the noise of the AEM just for a few tiny little horses! 8)

thejudderman said:
Whats the noise like compared to an AEM V2? I would like to swap my V2 for one but it would be a shame to loose the noise of the AEM just for a few tiny little horses! 8)

The GruppeM is probably the nicest sounding kit around IMO

chappers51 said:
liam is it possible i can pop over and have a look at the kit if i like ill order one straight away

You have a PM :wink:

Back