• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The story of Flo, my milano FN2..

After setting off on the road of Honda ownership in January 2008 I finally arrived at THE destination this July. Owning a Honda with the big red H on the front! the R in question is a 2007 Civic Type-R GT in Milano red!
I found a lovely standard (apart from a tracker) example with just 29k on the clock..

media-1.jpg

media12.jpg

media2.jpg

the only thing that let the car down was the state of the tailpipes (more on that later)

media5.jpg

media6.jpg

media17.jpg

640DSCF6726.jpg

640DSCF6720.jpg

640DSCF6740.jpg

640DSCF6744.jpg

Mods wise i wanted a similar look that i had on my old 5 door...

7414214494_b1a85449d8_o.jpg

So before that was sold, off came the wheels!

DSCF6704.jpg

As these had centre caps with blue colouring to match the 5 door i decided these would need replacing for the new wip...

DSCF6878.jpg

DSCF6871.jpg

Eibach springs ordered before i picked the car up...(a new set but the same as i had on the 5 door) ABP Motorsport's lower 30mm version of the Eibach spring.

DSCF6717.jpg

a few little bits were done before the springs and wheels went on..

vinyl overlays for the door sills. To cover the white 'etched' logo with a coloured version..

Before:

DSCF6743-2.jpg

After:

DSCF6885.jpg

fly eyes on the headlights, fogs and side repeaters..

800a.jpg

carbon b pillers..

DSCF6910-1.jpg

had a bit left so did the wipers lol!

DSCF6931.jpg

Also i had to remove the stickers on the side. Some people like these but i prefer a clean look...

640DSCF6888-1.jpg

the best bits!

Wheels on & lowered..

wheelsbbs.jpg

640b.jpg

640c.jpg

Now it was about time i sorted out those filthy tailpipes! a bit of autosol and some wire wool later...

800DSCF7210b.jpg

800DSCF7225.jpg

better!!

800DSCF7220.jpg

800DSCF7231.jpg

800DSCF7227.jpg

Another thing that was filthy was the engine bay.. I don't have pics of it before but after a clean it was much better

800DSCF7262.jpg

800DSCF7267.jpg

Things that are on the list of considered mods:

GP splitters
Seeker rear wing
Tegiwa carbon slam panel cover
Carbon manifold and spark plug covers
Door handles and fuel cap (Grey)
OEM mudflaps
Strut braces

Nice looking car mate. I really like the wheels... Not usually a fan of aftermarket on civics but these look great!

Very nice. :smt023

I do remember the 5 door now from Civinfo. You did a lot of work on that car, Jiffy wasn't it? Looking forward to what you do with this. :cool:

Very nice. :smt023

I do remember the 5 door now from Civinfo. You did a lot of work on that car, Jiffy wasn't it? Looking forward to what you do with this. :cool:

Yeah that's the one! sad to see it go but i don't miss it now!

Thanks for the comments! :D

Got to say, I'm loving those rims on the car, something different is always good. And the colour of them is perfect :cool:

Looking good! The gunmetal BBS wheels against the Milano red paintwork looks great! Also like the carbon touches! :)

Back