• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX The summer is over!! :cry:

Well i've had a few months to enjoy the roof down experience but its time to face facts and look forward to ice, snow, salt and rain!!!

It will probably stay tucked up in the garage for most of the wet days but it will come out on the nicer ones.

The hardtop is here for the winter. :D

IMG_2468.jpg

Yeah it does look good, just like it should be there i think!! 8) :D

Even though i didn't want to lose the roof down option i did look forward to fitting it, its like owning 2 different cars. :lol:

Looks nicer (Dare I say it) with the roof on imo :oops:

One of the best things about the S2000 Matt, just watch those diesel split roundabout exits @ 6000ish rpm in 2nd.

Stay safe mate,

The only hardtop im fitting is the garage roof.

Thats gonna be its home for the next four months.

I haven't seen you mention this on s2ki - avoiding the ribbing??

I might be leaving mine off this year. Currently undecided.

WRumbled said:
I haven't seen you mention this on s2ki - avoiding the ribbing??

I might be leaving mine off this year. Currently undecided.

Only just fitted it, TBH nobody seems to read my posts over there anyway (going by past posts i've started). I'm not one of the regulars so i feel my input is off no interest to most.

There is most definitely an 'in-crowd' over there, well, there are two or three separate 'in-crowds' over there, but you get that on all forums.

I don't really contribute much to any forum these days.

I don't have enough spare time to post enough to be 'in' on any of them, so I'm more of a reader and occasional poster. :)

EDIT: And I've just realised you did post something over there, though not quite in the same vain, so perhaps I should take more notice of the posts from the 'non- regulars'... ;)

WRumbled said:
There is most definitely an 'in-crowd' over there, well, there are two or three separate 'in-crowds' over there, but you get that on all forums.

I don't have enough spare time to post enough to be 'in' on any of them, so I'm more of a reader and occasional poster. :)

EDIT: And I've just realised you did post something over there, though not quite in the same vain, so perhaps I should take more notice of the posts from the 'non- regulars'... ;)

Its just another S2000 to them so at least when you post a pic here you get some feedback. TBH i still use this forum more than the S2Ki site because there are more people o know on here.

I was classed as one of the "in crowd" there 4 years ago but there aren't many people on there now that i know so its like starting from scratch. :lol:

Anyone know much much it is as an extra? Not that i'm going to.....

Use the heater you fairy! :wink: :lol:

Looks good though. 8)

Hey Scouse, what's that a picture of that's replaced your Liverpool crest? I can't quite work it out.

Marge

NORTS said:
Anyone know much much it is as an extra? Not that i'm going to.....

Use the heater you fairy! :wink: :lol:

Looks good though. 8)

It costs £1000 roughly for the unfortunate people who couldn't afford the GT model at the time!! :lol: :wink:

I got it free really because i got the Honda discount on it. :D

Matt, can you post a side profile pic of your car with the hard top on? I can't remember if I've ever seen one! :shock: I must have... but I can't remember... :?

WRumbled said:

I've also noticed there's an 'in crowd over there, plus one or two have a very strange sense of humour; or, possibly i'm just not intelligent enough to understand it. :lol:

Back