• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The ultimate parking space...?

Look what my local Tesco's installed for me, my very own parking space

ctrparking.JPG

And if they put baubles and tinsel on the tree to the right it would just be so perfect. 8) 8) :lol: :lol:

I drive around for ages to find a space like that, but if i can't i find three spaces, park in the middle one and open up the doors so no one can park next to me :lol: :lol:

jsy-r said:
I drive around for ages to find a space like that, but if i can't i find three spaces, park in the middle one and open up the doors so no one can park next to me :lol: :lol:

Same here :D It does get a bit embarrassing if I have people with me, but their are so many inconsiderate b*stards in car parks :evil:

There is a space like that at my local 8) ,

But as its only a a 5 min walk we don't generally take the car :?

*picks up pen and writes to local tesco's*

Dear Tesco's,

A chap i know has had his own parking space installed at the Tesco's near him as he's pi$$ed of with old coffin dodgers, arrogant/jealous cnuts and 'i couldn't give a crap' mothers loading there screaming kids into the car, swinging open their doors and putting dents into our prized and lovingly looked after Honda Civic Type-r's. I write to request that you:-

A) Install a privilaged parking area soley for the use of myself and all the other Type-r owners out there with wider spaces so we may open our doors without fear of denting others pride and joys,

or

B) Install a single parking space just for me with NO other space on either side (see this link on www.type-r-owners.co.uk - http://type-r-owners.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5060 ) for clarification of what i mean.

I look forward to hearing from you with which one of my suggestions you feel the best option for my local store to use.

Yours Sincerely

Mr Monkey Boy Kev

do you have a phobia of putting your feet on tarmac when getting out of your car ? :roll:

You need to install one of those retractable bollards so it's always free for you :D

Oh and Mark's right...a bit of tinsel and some baubles on the tree would just finish it off :lol:

part time said:
If I parked in it, some bastard would still park right next to me....

Don't I know it. No matter how many spaces there are people always park next to me! :evil:

Back