• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The ultimate parking space...?

My GF and i tried a test yesterday and its affical that she can walk the mile to the supermarket, collect all the shopping and walk home again quicker then me in the car :lol:

By the time i drive round to find the biggest space and keep going back to check that i locked the car and no child squirting woman has parked next to me the GF can finish the shopping then walk home again :D

I even check if i'm on a hill just incase a trolley can run down :roll:

Sad but true :lol: :lol: :lol:

monkey boy kev said:
*picks up pen and writes to local tesco's*

Dear Tesco's,

A chap i know has had his own parking space installed at the Tesco's near him as he's pi$$ed of with old coffin dodgers, arrogant/jealous cnuts and 'i couldn't give a crap' mothers loading there screaming kids into the car, swinging open their doors and putting dents into our prized and lovingly looked after Honda Civic Type-r's. I write to request that you:-

A) Install a privilaged parking area soley for the use of myself and all the other Type-r owners out there with wider spaces so we may open our doors without fear of denting others pride and joys,

or

B) Install a single parking space just for me with NO other space on either side (see this link on www.type-r-owners.co.uk - http://type-r-owners.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5060 ) for clarification of what i mean.

I look forward to hearing from you with which one of my suggestions you feel the best option for my local store to use.

Yours Sincerely

Mr Monkey Boy Kev

ROFLOL

^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I reckon we should all write a letter to Tesco....with a barrier...punch in your R number and Registration to park there. :lol: :lol:

jsy-r said:
My GF and i tried a test yesterday and its affical that she can walk the mile to the supermarket, collect all the shopping and walk home again quicker then me in the car :lol:

By the time i drive round to find the biggest space and keep going back to check that i locked the car and no child squirting woman has parked next to me the GF can finish the shopping then walk home again :D

I even check if i'm on a hill just incase a trolley can run down :roll:

Sad but true :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice to see I'm not the only one like this :lol: :lol: :lol:

When i park at the gym, i always park it in the furthest away spot.... now the time im usually going.. 3pm.. not many peeps are there, but i can gurantee that by 3:30 i will look out the window and some fool has parked right next to me in a "Chelsea Tractor"..... :x

There are another 100 free spaces, why park next to mine you.....................

TW*TS

:roll:

vin Petrol said:
When i park at the gym, i always park it in the furthest away spot.... now the time im usually going.. 3pm.. not many peeps are there, but i can gurantee that by 3:30 i will look out the window and some fool has parked right next to me in a "Chelsea Tractor"..... :x

There are another 100 free spaces, why park next to mine you.....................

TW*TS

:roll:

Thats why I don;t go to the gym :oops: :lol:

The only problem you might get with that space is if someone with a pram/trolley whos putting a baby in the back seat of there car from drivers side, letting it roll into your drivers door :D

Hondacc said:
The only problem you might get with that space is if someone with a pram/trolley whos putting a baby in the back seat of there car from drivers side, letting it roll into your drivers door :D

At least we can increase his level of paranoia now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back