• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX The wait is over!!

What a way to end the week, getting a phone call saying your new car has just been delivered!! :D

Obviously is still has to be PDI'd yet but at least its here!! :twisted:

Nice to get a pic in the "just delivered" state!! Yes it looks like an oilrig at the moment, the spacers are still in. :lol:

DSC00255.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

I'll get some more up when its in the proper condition. :twisted:

I'm well excited!! Come on sun, hold out for me!! :)

Rcb said:
Mint :) how long till you can take her home then now?

Weds hopefully, then its going to have Venture Tape fitted on all the stonechip prone areas. Its a rubberised clear tape that repels stones and stops minor scuffs. 8)

woah!

very kewl

i much prefer the old vtec kick in the early s2000 thou

and u need about 40k on the clock before they really fly.

tested 2 new s2000 with 600 to 2000 miles on and they didnt move at all when i dropped it in to 4th and went for it

j7 s2k was A WHOLE DIFFERENT ANIMAL (ops went a lil Jerry then) even with out the spoon ecu just a spoon manifold and n1 it FLEW!

Nice one Matt
I sat in the latest model at the Motorshow and the leather seats are more comfortable than the older version however I prefer the older 17" rims than the current version.

Scousefella said:
Excellent Matt, have you got a CF grille to protect that radiator??? :lol:

Thanks for the comments lads. :D

I'm fitting some F1 grade stainless mesh as soon as i can.

Trung.. As for the wheels, i didn't like them in the catalogue but they do look better in the flesh. I'm going to have to live with them cos they're not being changed. :wink:

Fire 2.. No mods on this bad boy, i bought the car because they are a great car out of the box so no messing around with this one, maybe a few little Comp G tweeks!! 8) :D

Back