• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 The way back.......!!! (Now with Pics)

Evenin` all (yes I know it`s a bit late for an evenings greetings, but anyway....:lol: )

Not been on here for such a long time, and even longer since I posted, but: I used to own an EP3, and am now returning to the fold, as I collect my brand new FN2 tomorrow morning...........!!! :D

It`s in Milano Red, with the Rage alloys, and the front and rear piano-black skirts.

It will be fantastic to finally get back into an "R" again, and I cannot wait !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest people, I`m overwhelmed ! :eek:

This car is fantastic. Just as quick and mental as the old EP3, as far as I`m concerned, but with comfort and maturity now thrown in, which is great when you`re not going for it, or using the motorway, etc...

Here`s the pics.........

FN2--ONE.jpg

FN-2--TWO.jpg

FN2--THREE.jpg

FN2--FOUR.jpg

Nice looking car...I am Biased btw. :cool:

This is NOT a criticism but an observation. :eek:

FN2--THREE.jpg

FN2--ONE.jpg

I have seen this on a few Milano's so far, and some that even have the black painted all the way to the edge.

Hmmmm.......must admit mate, I hadn`t noticed that, and I presume it occurs when the skirt kit is fitted, as they are dealer-fit, as opposed to factory-fit.

Having said that, it`s NOT going to spoil my enjoyment of the car, as in these days of water-based paints, and plastic bumpers, there`s mismatched panels on many of the latest cars. I suppose red is always going to be a colour that shows a mismatch more than most.

Then again, it`s offset by the beautiful shine that can be achieved.........:p

Nice looking motor, I hadn't paid too much attention to the black splitters before before they set it off a treat, the rear is defuser stylee. Does the black rear defuser replace that honeycomb panel?

Next mod then Stella?!

Nice looking motor, I hadn't paid too much attention to the black splitters before before they set it off a treat, the rear is defuser stylee. Does the black rear defuser replace that honeycomb panel?

Next mod then Stella?!

Very tempted. Love the look of Dexters.

Lovin those alloys stella, where from? £££?

anymore pics?

I'm hopefully getting one the end of the month, just got to take in bank statements to get finance approved!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back