• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Then there were two

ATR number 2 arrived today, I have some plans for them both but its very interesting seeing the difference between pre facelift and facelift.

DSCF1748.jpg

The Twins together

DSCF1749.jpg

Looking good, not to sure about the wheels on the face lift though but just my opinion, I have the face lift but prefer the pre face lift rear bumper. But both look clean

Thanks guys,

the differences I have found so far is the face lift has all electric windows but doesn't have air con, instead of a face lift I think its more of a face down, no front or rear splitter like the pre bumpers just don't look as nice as the pre, just my views, i could be wrong which to be fair is normaly the case

Nice.. ATR is a nice car. And as said above pre face lift looks better.. It just looks wider and has more of a presence rather than being more streamlined IMO

yeah I agree, the pre has a better stance about it, suits the spoiler better and looks how it was meant to, the facelift looked like a base model with a badge and spoiler stuck on.

the facelift looked like a base model with a badge and spoiler stuck on.

I was gonna buy a facelift ATR about 6 years ago but every one I seen was a bin and the owners wanted funny money, so I ended up with an Accord sport:confused: as you say Nick the only difference bodywise between the 2 was the rear spoiler and badge.

Your old faithful is a belter though.

Spoilers are the same too...

Front grill & badge is different.

Pre has no Red H. Post has a Type R red Honda badge & different grill.

Only other difference is the aerial. Pre mechanical extender ( that's prone to sticking ), post has a modern stubby aerial.

Back