• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX Think your car is fast?

J7

Think again:lol: Went out in this today and its relentless.

It was trying to jump out the dyno.

kit1.jpg

+

[youtube]8ZSKuLDe868[/youtube]

=

AT THE WHEELS:smt047

LOL.jpg

Me and BlackR were also at this day along with Jay,

the car was nuts :eek:

made the hairs on the back of your neck stand up :twisted:

also note the 9750rpm rev limit,

the engine was built for 1000bhp and 11k redline...

I gotta get me one of those!!!

Christ on a bike, that must shift:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Wouldn't fancy being in it when it loses the backend though:rolleyes: :lol:

Well i see my car has made its way onto here, only joined today as Jay keeps going on about this forum

glad you all like

Well i see my car has made its way onto here, only joined today as Jay keeps going on about this forum

glad you all like

:lol::lol: I don't know why. All we do is rip him about "engine build" number 13...

glad you all like

Welcome to TRO Phil - I read your S2Ki thread on an almost daily basis as the monster was built. :cool:

and one more video of the car...

[video=youtube;y-dKu1kffhA]old link autoupdated[/video]

I LOVE the noise. We all got quite scared on the first pass I remember :D It is immense, and those crappy videos really don't do it any justice...

Back