• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Thinking of a turbo kit for your K20?

TDi North "Race" turbo kit promo video.

Massive thanks to Dave @ Reelmotion for THIS: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

[video=youtube;_SLaJIIpxxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SLaJIIpxxk&feature=player_profilepage[/video]

Give us a call if you fancy one of these in your life. :wink:

PS - This is low boost as well and on a "stock" K20. This was running just over 12PSI in the video but we wound it up to 500bhp and took it to Santa Pod this weekend. On road tires it just wheelspan all the way down the trackand still trapped 124mph! :lol:

I think that if you start developing a version of this kit for Lotus Honda Elises, a lot of people would be interested!
Basically the same kit for Civic, only few modification to the piping to fit intercooler in a proper position.

I think that if you start developing a version of this kit for Lotus Honda Elises, a lot of people would be interested!
Basically the same kit for Civic, only few modification to the piping to fit intercooler in a proper position.

Not a problem. Infact easier on an elise. ;)
We do all the fabrication in-house so a custom build is no biggie plus once one is done we will know exactly whats needed for the next one.

Actually got a fella lined up to stick one in his Atom! :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
How much would that whole thing cost as a package? So damn fast!

The "Race" kit drive in drive out price is from £5500 incl VAT.
The "Street" kit depends on what you are after but your realistically looking at £4500-£5000 drive in drive out

All you need extra is a Hondata ECU and an exhaust system.

that is totally insane! I am happy with my mostly stock car at the moment though :) .

Back