• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Thinking of buying a dc5 whats a fair price

Its a nice car mate, but im looking for a standard one as I have plans for what I want to do with it.

You're not really going to sell up though?

I very much doubt it. It's going to be mainly used as a weekend car now, so the miles will stay low (it's only done just over 48,000 miles anyway). Plenty of life in it yet and although it's not got the hectic power of say an evo, it's by no means a slouch and I never get tired of how great it looks.

Still a nice quiet oem exhaust means you could take the family out in it more, best give me the spoon

black interior? FAIL. keep it.

Doesn't look half as grubby as the red interior if you don't keep on top of it to be fair.

I would hate the thought of my pride and joy spending the rest of its life in Slough. Would end up on road wars for sure. You're all like that down there aren't you.

I would hate the thought of my pride and joy spending the rest of its life in Slough. Would end up on road wars for sure. You're all like that down there aren't you.

Turned in to an illegal taxi within 10 minutes of entering the place. Heroin deals need only apply.

Back