• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Third Brake Light

Danger200

Good afternoon TRO.

How much would it cost for me to put a third brake light in the tailgate from a Sport? (not sure if the lower models have them too)
Also I assume it would require the trim panels too?

I would go to the local scrappy but there isn't any near me that keep Civics.

Cheers people.

I really like the idea of having a Mugen rep spoiler but I dont want to lose the third brake light, I thought it was a good idea actually :lol: no-one else has done it that I know of (but then I thought there might be a reason).

I didnt bother when I had my Siebon (Mugen style) Wing.

I just taped up the electrical clasp and tucked it into the body.

You wont be able to see it so who cares :lol: .

Do worry about MOT regulations either.

I was a little concerned about it, but it past two MOT's without the rear top brake light, so its obviously not a issue.

I didn't think about MOT, only because some cars dont have a third light so didn't think it would be an issue.

I didn't think about MOT, only because some cars dont have a third light so didn't think it would be an issue.

Wel at the end of the day you're removing a OEM light used for safety, so I thought it may have affected something, but by the looks of things, its fine :lol: .

Well I know an MOT centre that if you have something dodgy, they will let it through providing you give them your word that you will get it sorted afterwards :lol:

Back