• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tighter than a nuns c....

Get some plastic type covers to put on the garage wall mate so you don't bang the door, works a treat for me as I can open the door without fear of scraping it :D

Rcb said:
Get some plastic type covers to put on the garage wall mate so you don't bang the door, works a treat for me as I can open the door without fear of scraping it :D

In our old house my dad screwed carpet to the wall. 8)

I have the same issue mate. :lol: If I ever put on any weight Lou will have to garage the CTR for me, its hard enough to get out already! :lol:

Fear not about the doors, there is underlay where the drivers door opens :wink:

Scouse - I'd pay money to see you try & get out in there :p :lol:

Looks a bit like mine!

Had some bother with ours though, tloody swing door fell off the runners and was swaying above my car!

I had to hold the door with one hand, get mobile from back pocket and call a mate to help!

£130 later for two new bits of chicken wire and it was fixed!
:?

Luckily I have more room than that :lol: :lol: :lol:

HOwever I need to remove some cupboards from mine - taking chunks out of my head is not fun :(

Back