• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Time Attack - Cadwell Park pics

Few Honda pics from Cadwell..
RedbrickEP3.jpg

Buddy Club DC5 Engine
BCTegEng.jpg

CadwellBC-1.jpg

CadwellBC.jpg

Paul facing wrong way at bottom of mountain..
BCSpin.jpg

Then doing bit of grass tracking..
BCGrass.jpg

SVATeg.jpg

SVA-Teg.jpg

HOTCadwellTA.jpg

Jmountain.jpg

Julian-Teg.jpg

BCCadwell.jpg

BCCRX.jpg

CadwellCRX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah mate it was damn hot, air temp wasn't bad but just really sticky so windows down on the slow down and out laps!:lol:

It was a great day sadly let down by hitting somebody elses oil (AGAIN!):mad:

Even more frustrating for Dave and I Julian!

Still Bo's been consistent and deserves the 2010 FI FWD title and he's such a nice bloke - even if he does drive an Astra.

Do you know what happened to Marco? After he replaced the splitter, he was really going for it (even by his standards) - most spectacular over the Mountain complex (he took out the poles as he went more and more aggressive). Then he just dissappeared!

Had a fun drive home with Umar Masood - straight off track in his RX7, slapped on a set of plates and then he was chasing my R26 across the Lincolnshire wolds for a family wedding in Manchester. We got some looks going through Leeds - what a racket.

Seano

Can't help feeling Marco pays a very heavy price for being so aggressive in the corners - must put a hell of load through the drive train clattering it like that. He might shave off a fraction through the corner but I'm not sure that isn't the root cause of all of the transmission failures. He was at least half a car's width off the track at the right hand apex.

Umar was supposed to be in Manchester about 5 - he's never got through to the final before so he's usually done by 3.30 Last I heard he was frantically making up a story to his Mrs that he had to change the gearbox before setting off (they changed that Saturday night). He's talking about turning the boost up to 1bar for Snett which should be a hoot, its currently .6

Seano

EP3 was looking ace mate, sorry to hear about the damage after hitting the oil again :(

Thanks Rob,

Totally gutted but i can't change what has happened now.

Thanks Sean for posting that pic!:)

I think you are right about Marco he drives the thing as hard as possible!

Back