• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tinted Windows

I want to get the rear 3 windows tinted, does anyonw know anywhere good in Kent, local to Rochester if possible and how much should I be paying ?

I payed £200 to tint all windows bar windscreen on my RS Turbo and this was about 7 years ago.

The average price seems to be about £50 a window so £150 for the side rears and rear.

It is possible to get it cheaper than that though but don't know what the quality will be like.

Gatwick auto shades are awesome and they dont charge an arm and a leg to fit check em out :wink:

MikeR said:
Gatwick auto shades are awesome and they dont charge an arm and a leg to fit check em out :wink:

Find out the prices matey as I've been quoted £180 for rear three or £230 for all five which I think is a rip-off :roll:

EmmaT said:
MikeR said:

Find out the prices matey as I've been quoted £180 for rear three or £230 for all five which I think is a rip-off :roll:

I only paid £120 8)

Got my Pug 106 tinted by a company in Bexley village and the CTR tinted by a company in Wilmington (all in Kent if you're not familiar). Can't remember the names of either! But do have telephone numbers if you're interested.

Both companies charged me £150 for the whole car (front windows included).

Back