• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tired front bumper EP3 Facelift

My front bumper & splitter is scuffed but the bumper has a small split starting to appear & gradually getting worse.
Instead of repairing & re-spraying I'm thinking of ordering a new one & having that sprayed & fitted.

Any companies doing any good mugen/buddyclub copies for a reasonable price?

Regards.

MOD EDIT

No sales outside of the classifieds section please.

However, You are not permitted to advertise or post wanted ads until you have 50 posts and have been a member for at least 60 days.

good to see you posting milzeh. hope you get your bumper sorted.

Thanks, I'll always be a massive Honda fanboy for life but with other hobbies, forums & work I've just not been visiting.
It's nice to have seen TRO members active & non active grow up on facebook with them changing cars, houses, getting married & having kids etc.

I'm supposed to be saving for my wedding in Cyprus in 2014 but some lads at work are trying desperatly hard to pull me back into the Jap scene & go to shows & on cruises. I now have the bug again to make a few changes to the never let me down CTR, which I'd only change for a mint Silver Teg for the right deal.

:)

Back