• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

to the insurers/brokers on the forum. multicar insurance

admiral multicar insurance is uncompetitive vs the normal quotes of the car with them.

eg: insure m3 with them = £716

insure old bangers = £200-300

insure m3 + old banger = 1200

the maths does not correlate, especially as i cannot drive both cars at once.

do any of you know any tips or brokers who specalise in having multiple cars insured by one policyholder. cheers.

what's fleet insurance? i can't get trader insurance because i'm not a trader/business.

its a multi insurance for 4+ vehicles. Very handy at the moment with all the motors i have on the drive/garage/farm.

tell me more please. when i look at fleet insurance looks like i need to provide a company name/be a company.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used a local insurance broker who set me up with a fleet policy. When I took the policy out there was questions asked about what company ect.. but I explained that it's for personal use and they sorted it out for me. Mine is underwritten by AXA, I don't know if thats going to help you out at the moment, but looking online for something to direct you to and i'm getting company stuff too and not anything that you could use in a household.

You can give Sky a call, whilst we do not offer multi car policies, we are usually very competitive if you have a second vehicle insured with us. We can also 'mirror' the NCB across which is very useful.

Tel: 0208 3645500

Dont forget to mention membership of this club.

Thanks

Ollie
Sky Insurance

Back