• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Toda Stroker Kit

andyd said:
Does any one when this is fitted, does the engine block need sleeving?

Cheers

Andy

No.
Goes straight in. Just have to rough the bores up like you normally would. :wink:
Unless you go for the Toda option of std or oversized pistons which are also available then you would need a little block work to get the correct fitment.

Expect news very very soon as the engine is being run in at the moment. :wink: :twisted:

[/quote]

Expect news very very soon as the engine is being run in at the moment. :wink: :twisted:[/quote]

Offered to help run it in but the offer was declined

Expect news very very soon as the engine is being run in at the moment. :wink: :twisted:[/quote]

Offered to help run it in but the offer was declined[/quote]

:lol:
Got a very rude reply when I offered as well. :roll: :lol:

tp said:

Expect news very very soon as the engine is being run in at the moment. :wink: :twisted:

Offered to help run it in but the offer was declined[/quote]

:lol:
Got a very rude reply when I offered as well. :roll: :lol:[/quote]

I gotta pop in and see this !!

Thanks for the kind offers to run my car in, its a little like can I take your wife out for a drink :?
Depending on piston size chosen it can either be re-bored or bores de-glazed.
Any way its all run in, tuned and with the Toda N2 cams its producing 240bhp@wheels.

RPM said:
Thanks for the kind offers to run my car in, its a little like can I take your wife out for a drink :?
Depending on piston size chosen it can either be re-bored or bores de-glazed.
Any way its all run in, tuned and with the Toda N2 cams its producing 240bhp@wheels.

Wow good job Paul, that is more than I am getting from my Charger 8).

Thanks G,
It will be good to see the improvements on the black stuff.

RPM said:
G,
Whats your best 1/4 mile time

Hahahaah. I have only done it once (the four go's at Brunters) I am hopless so it is hardly a fair test of the car.

However I did 14.3 @102 mph. With a -60 of 5.9. Top Speed 151 and still pulling. this was with a full tank, Toyo t1's on 18"s In comparison Julian got a 13.9 with all his seats out ;) So I guess on the day for the conditions that is not to bad. 4 tenths behind the 8 psi car.

Just finished the last round of the Jap Racer series with the stroker kit/N2 cams and got a time of 13.47 @ 110. :D

RPM said:
Thanks chaps, gone even quicker now 13.27@106 :lol:

with these times im staying n/a

stroker+n2s =££££££££££howmutch for cash paul??????????

Back