• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Toda TB

Well first question really is this just a waste of money or does it produce any gains?

If so what sort of gains?

Is this the same or different from the Spoon TB?

whats the RRP on it as well?

Cheers

Andy

I'm sure I read that 'tp' said that once fitted to his car approx 6% more fuel had to be added in the map for the mid-range.

CTR said:
I'm sure I read that 'tp' said that once fitted to his car approx 6% more fuel had to be added in the map for the mid-range.

Its better than the spoon one. had to add more fuel at topend so obviously works.
Other one to consider is the big 70mm one. Give Paul a shout as he has them in stock. They are even better.

tp said:
CTR said:

Its better than the spoon one. had to add more fuel at topend so obviously works.
Other one to consider is the big 70mm one. Give Paul a shout as he has them in stock. They are even better.

Whats the Toda like compaired to the J's racing one? :?:

From what i under stand the Toda is just tapered at one end. The J's is the biggest you can get with out modding the intake manifold.

Cheers

Andy

I hear there's no restriction on the stock throttle bodie unless maybe with some serious mods...

maybe save ya money and get other mooogen parts or toda cams!

Fire_2 said:
I hear there's no restriction on the stock throttle bodie unless maybe with some serious mods...

maybe save ya money and get other mooogen parts or toda cams!

He's already fitted a Js one.

thought I would restart this thread instead of a new one....... Is there any difference between EP3 and the S2000 throttle body??? got a written off s2k at work and can nick it if it is worth it.

Has anyone on here done like a omex throttle body and ecu conversion??

thought I would restart this thread instead of a new one....... Is there any difference between EP3 and the S2000 throttle body??? got a written off s2k at work and can nick it if it is worth it.

Has anyone on here done like a omex throttle body and ecu conversion??

Never heard of that combination, try posting on Clubrsx.com the statesiders try all sorts of combo's.

Can you get the whole engine from the S2000 ?? cranks in those are recommended for K20's, they have wider journals and lend themselves to higher power mods.

Yeah would love to have the whole engine, but it was more a swap with no one knowing ;)

Your mate Earl came and saw me the other day about a S2K

To be fair, its a waste of money unless you get the inlet manifold modded to the same bore as well.

Back