• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Todd's Championship White Honda Integra DC5.

Yesterday I fitted my 20mm TypeII Spacers off the rear, onto the front.

Then fitted some new 25mm Spacers to the rear.

Fills the arches nicely. Just need rear camber arms.

And a pic with the plate cut down.

The steering was badly in need of being realigned. So Neil at Kerr's Tyres sorted me out. Driving 100x better now!

As you can see I need rear camber arms badly...

Will get Camber Arms bought this week then back to Kerr's to get the alignment adjusted to suit.

Windscreen was replaced today. I was surprised after hearing horror stories of people waiting over 3 weeks for a Windscreen. I rang up on Monday, and the Windscreen was fitted by 11am on Wednesday morning. Great service.

Jono at RE Spirit is sorting me out with some rear Camber Arms.

Car looks absolutely amazing! Was looking for a new Type R and was still in deciding mode what to get. Had a DC2 before, thought I'd try an EP3 but... I think you have just helped me decide on what to get next! :)

Car looks absolutely amazing! Was looking for a new Type R and was still in deciding mode what to get. Had a DC2 before, thought I'd try an EP3 but... I think you have just helped me decide on what to get next! :)

Cheers man! Yes DC5 is the way forward. Although I would love a DC2 or Ek9 sometime.

Couple of small updates:

Amber Side Repeaters arrived in the post, thanks to Corbie for posting them out so fast. I'm still undecided if I like them over the clear indicators. Time will tell.

No Camber Arms in this picture...

Next to arrive were HardRace Camber Arms. Fitted these this morning. Thanks to Jono for great service and next day delivery. Never took any pictures of these fitted yet. Still need to get them setup correctly.

Randomly bought these with the intention of refurbishing my brake callipers in the near future.

After hitting what I thought was a Twig on the road that I wouldn't catch on, I finally got my exhaust fixed. That Twig turned out to be a rock and I didn't end up clearing it, Bad judgement on my behalf.

The damage:

Repaired:

It turned out difficult to find anywhere that had some Sheet Titanium. Got there in the end.

Also swayed more towards the clear Side Repeaters. So the Amber ones were taking off today.

How the car sits now:

My rear Engine Mount had seen better days. So I bought a replacement mount off @Corbie. Cheers again :)

Took it apart two days and replaced the worn mount.

Then came in and decided to buy some Energy Suspension Mount Inserts. So tomorrows job is taking it all apart again to fit these. Should have waited.

Worn Mount:

Inserts:

Hopefully they make a difference until I decided what set of engine mounts I want to go for.

I had the day off today, so got a few things done.

Fitted some pollen filters
Fitted Energy Suspension Inserts
Fitted the GPS and Microphone to my headunit

Cheers to @nKerno and @Miicky for the help :)

Messing around with a new Camera.

Still do not have a clue how to use it properly...

Back