• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Todd's Championship White Honda Integra DC5.

Not much of an update, but I had the day off after returning from Paris late last night. Decided to take a trip up to Kerrs Tyres in Antrim to get my Alignment set.

Great job by them as usual. The car feels 100x better to drive now.

Also got my tyres filled with Nitrogen as well.

The other half landed over today with an early 22nd Birthday present. Something that I have wanted since owning the Integra. So of course I had to fit them straight away.

Some OEM headlights;

Over the moon with how they have transformed the look of the car. Alot fresher looking!

Here's a photo to show the difference between the old & new headlights.

I was in a rush so the photo is terrible, but you get the idea.

Always fancied a set of Honda Jazz washer jets for the Integra. So decided to buy them through the week.

Postman dropped these off today.

They provide a "mist" instead of 4 stream of water that the original ones gave.

Gave them bonnet a quick wipe while they were out...

Excuse the dust on the bonnet.

Absolutely loving the car at the minute. It's finally at the stage where I want it to be. I have an OEM rear badge coming in the post thanks to RE Spirit. Also a steering wheel on the way too.

The car makes me smile every time I drive it. Great fun!! Hoping the weather is like this on Sunday for Cruise For Cancer!

so you should be loving it lol its a cracker, all the small touches make a big difference. Great work mate.

Came home from work today to this.

New OEM Rear Badge/Emblem for the car. Nice little birthday present to myself. Will get it stuck on tomorrow evening after I give the car a quick clean.

Great service by RE Spirit as usual. Along with some Japanese goodies and a sticker!

Another fantastic day out at the weekend for "Cruise For Cancer".

A massive £8,372 was raised for Macmillan Cancer Support.

Here's a few photo's of myself, Nicky and Phil's Integra's.

Also found this wee ticket inside my bag. Thanks very much! :)

Few more parts arrived in the post today.

NRG short boss and NRG Gen III Quick Release. Allowed me to get my steering wheel fitted today.

IMG_8128_zps9ded8056.jpg

IMG_8151_zpsffc7ac30.jpg

IMG_8159_zpsbabdf050.jpg

IMG_8143_zpsfcdaac51.jpg

IMG_8146_zps96ec5740.jpg

And finally another great picture of myself, Nicky and Phil.

10500494_531511950293918_1167451905014583698_n_zpsd82ac2df.jpg

Nice. How much was the quick release boss? Only criticism would be you shoulda gone sparco. I've had both on my rallye and sparco is a much better finish on the wheel (sewing etc).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No major updates yet. Just updating this thread in case I ever want to look back at what work has been carried out on the car.

Nothing much has changed with the car. Sold the Harnesses on. Put two new Goodyear Eagle F1's on and gave it an overdue thorough clean.

Quick polish tonight. Wheels off and sealed. Arches dressed and Windows treated with Anti-Fog now the colder mornings are setting in.

On Friday night I called round to Nickys. Ended up purchasing a HKS Lowered Seat Rail.

Hard to picture the height difference, but the driving position is perfect now.

Some J's Racing goodies arrived from the guys over at Injection Imports...

Got my wheels balanced this morning.

And finally a quick photo down in Portstewart tonight of the bright red sky.

Back