• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tom Tom Go version updates/speed camera updates!

heh just got a GO 300 myself, Has to be out of date as some of the POI do not exist and have not for awhile lol

I have a CD in my sweaty hands that has all the latest firmware updates for TomTom Go (300/500 & 700) and Navigator and Mobile :wink:

It also has speedcams, 1000's of POI's, full list of celebrity voices, and 100's of splash screens 8)

Don't mind copying the CD for a small fee (to cover postage and cost of disc :wink: )

dotty said:
This is now a paysite :(

Can't believe this has changed to a pay site, I only downloaded it for free last month.

I'm not going to pay £19 for a year.

I'll just join for £2 a month twice a year to keep me up to date.

Now that you have to pay to download is it still just a .zip file?? If so can one person not just download it then pass it on to everyone?? :wink:

Neily03 said:
Now that you have to pay to download is it still just a .zip file?? If so can one person not just download it then pass it on to everyone?? :wink:

As far as I can see. The Mods on the pocketGPS have said they will be monitoring P2P networks for the file and will ban people for sharing.

They are even suggesting putting dodgy copies on to p2p:shock:

Can't monitor MSN :wink:

Its cheaper than my Origin B2, thats £50 a year and they dont do a lifetime subscription :(

i now have a tom tom one.

can someone please send me the upto date pocket GPS speed and traffic light camera shizzle please.

my msn is in my profile.

Back